Electrical Engineer Jobs in Swagatham Resource Management India Private limited
Swagatham Resource Management India Private limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Electrical Engineer with experience of 0 – 1 years for Chennai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Engineering Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Chennai Engineering Jobs posted by Swagatham Resource Management India Private limited.
The Swagatham Resource Management India Private limited has notified the Engineering Jobs Vacancy on 7/18/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Engineering Jobs in Chennai.
Engineering Jobs in Chennai
Successful candidates for Engineering Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Electrical Engineer at Swagatham Resource Management India Private limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Chennai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Swagatham Resource Management India Private limited Engineering Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Swagatham Resource Management India Private limited Engineering Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Swagatham Resource Management India Private limited
Job Role: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/18/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 30
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 10000 – Rs. 18000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile
Selection Process: Interview
About Swagatham Resource Management India Private limited
We would like to take this opportunity and bring to your kind notice that, we M/s SWAGATHAM RESOURCE MANAGEMENT INDIA PVT LTD a leading recruitment concern located in Chennai. This concern is started by Mr. RAMAKRISHNAN in the year of 2012. Though he struggled a lot to come up, he wish to help graduates who are unemployed. Later on he gets into placement field and helped diploma / BE engineering candidates to get placed across India in their core field itself.
Description of the Electrical Engineer Vacancy
Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft. They also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment.
Skills Required For Electrical Engineer Vacancy
- Problem-solving skills. Regardless of their discipline, engineers are, at their core, problem solvers.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Basic circuit knowledge.
- Enthusiasm for learning.
- Communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Numerical skills.
- Creative thinking skills
Electrical Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products.
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards.
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time.
- Define customer needs and requirements.
How to apply for Engineering Jobs in Chennai, Swagatham Resource Management India Private limited?
- If you believe Swagatham Resource Management India Private limited Engineering Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., swagatham.info.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Electrical Engineer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.