Electrical Engineer Jobs in Black & Veatch Private Limited Mumbai
Black & Veatch Private Limited is accepting applications for 1 Electrical Engineer vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Engineer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 08/27/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Electrical Engineer Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Engineer Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 7 – 12 years. Black & Veatch Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Electrical Engineer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Engineer jobs in Mumbai via bv.com. When it comes to Electrical Engineer Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Black & Veatch Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Black & Veatch Private Limited Engineer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Black & Veatch Private Limited
Job Role: Electrical Engineer
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 7 – 12 years
Salary: Rs . 33000 – Rs. 93000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
Electrical Engineer Job Description
We are hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
About Black & Veatch Private Limited
What began 100 years ago — an unwavering commitment to safety, accountability and customer service — is alive and thriving today. Since 1915, we have delivered reliable, innovative infrastructure solutions that have made life possible and prepared us for tomorrow.
Required Skills for Electrical Engineer job
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
Electrical Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
How to apply for Engineer jobs in Mumbai Black & Veatch Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Black & Veatch Private Limited i.e., bv.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Electrical Engineer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.