E-Commerce Manager Jobs in Delhi
SIM Management Services is currently hiring candidates for the role of E-Commerce Manager. Notice regarding the Marketing vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 08/25/2021. The work experience required for this E-Commerce Manager position is 3 – 5 years.
SIM Management Services Marketing Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Marketing jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this E-Commerce Manager Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at SIM Management Services official website; apna.co
About SIM Management Services
SIM is an an established Human Resources consultancy that has a team of HR experts that puts its emphasis only on increasing the company’s productivity and profitability by adding highly competent and skilled people.
Complete Details of the SIM Management Services E-Commerce Manager Jobs
|Company||SIM Management Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs .40000 – Rs. 50000|
Important Details to Apply for Marketing jobs in Delhi SIM Management Services
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Marketing Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at SIM Management Services, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 09/11/2021
E-Commerce Manager Job Description
We are looking for a highly coordinated e-commerce executive to oversee the development and utility of our company’s income-generating sites. The e-commerce executive will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics. In so doing, you should lead teams of staff, ensuring that you are available to furnish pertinent individuals with practical guidance, as required.
To ensure success as an e-commerce executive, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce. Ultimately, a brilliant E-commerce manager will endeavor to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments.
E-Commerce Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Directing the activities of software developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
Required Skills for E-Commerce Manager job
- Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an e-commerce manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
How to apply for Marketing jobs in Delhi SIM Management Services?
- Visit official website of SIM Management Services i.e., apna.co
- Go to SIM Management Services Careers Page
- Click on the E-Commerce Manager post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.