E Commerce Executive Jobs in Ahmedabad
Medlis Healthcare Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of E Commerce Executive. Notice regarding the Marketing vacancy in Ahmedabad location was published by the company on 6/1/2021. The work experience required for this E Commerce Executive position is 2 – 15 years.
Medlis Healthcare Private Limited Marketing Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Marketing jobs in Ahmedabad, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this E Commerce Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Ahmedabad are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Medlis Healthcare Private Limited official website; medlishealthcare.com
About Medlis Healthcare Private Limited
Medlis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is a Professionally managed Hospital Consumables & Extracorporeal Product Company, poised to offer an array of World Class-Cost Effective products across India and abroad, through well directed efforts of Committed and Closely Knit ‘Team Medlis’ & Medlis Channel Partners-MCP’s., Conceptualized by a team of highly distinguished professionals from the field of Sales, Manufacturing & HumanResources, Medlis aspires to be an organization where Policies are rooted in the Core Values that are guided by best practices to win over our valued Clients and Employees.
Complete Details of the Medlis Healthcare Private Limited E Commerce Executive Jobs
|Company||Medlis Healthcare Private Limited|
|Role||E Commerce Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 15 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 20000|
Important Details to Apply for Marketing jobs in Ahmedabad Medlis Healthcare Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Ahmedabad for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Marketing Jobs in Ahmedabad. If you are interested in applying for these latest Ahmedabad jobs at Medlis Healthcare Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : medlishealthcare.com
Last Date to Apply: 7/6/2021
E Commerce Executive Job Description
We are looking for a highly coordinated e-commerce executive to oversee the development and utility of our company’s income-generating sites. The e-commerce executive will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics. In so doing, you should lead teams of staff, ensuring that you are available to furnish pertinent individuals with practical guidance, as required.
To ensure success as an e-commerce executive, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce. Ultimately, a brilliant E-commerce manager will endeavor to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments.
E Commerce Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Directing the activities of software developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
Required Skills for E Commerce Executive job
- Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an e-commerce manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
How to apply for Marketing jobs in Ahmedabad Medlis Healthcare Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Medlis Healthcare Private Limited i.e., medlishealthcare.com
- Go to Medlis Healthcare Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the E Commerce Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.