Duty Doctor Jobs in Sai Thunga Hospital Bangalore
Sai Thunga Hospital is accepting applications for 5 Duty Doctor vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Diploma and have required skill set can apply for these Medical Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 03/16/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Duty Doctor Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Medical Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 5 years. Sai Thunga Hospital is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Duty Doctor. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Medical jobs in Bangalore via sai-thungahospital.com. When it comes to Duty Doctor Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Sai Thunga Hospital, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Sai Thunga Hospital Medical Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Sai Thunga Hospital
Job Role: Duty Doctor
Job Openings: 5
Experience Required: 1 – 5 years
Salary: Rs . 30000- Rs. 40000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/27/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Duty Doctor Job Description
We are looking to hire a doctor with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills. Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
To ensure success, doctors should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions, and an innate ability to manage change. Top candidates will have the willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands while remaining calm under pressure.
About Sai Thunga Hospital
Sai Thunga Hospital began its progressive journey towards offering quality healthcare services with great commitment and compassion. Beginning with a relatively small but caring healthcare unit in Bangalore, the hospital has today grown into a state-of-the-art high quality healthcare hospital in India. Today, the hospital stands to be a renowned medical center in the city, offering quality healthcare care solutions. With an ambitious goal of expanding to a 100 bed hospital, it continues its journey of success with great dedication and commitment.
Required Skills for Duty Doctor job
- Current state medical license and Federal DEA license (essential).
- Completed U.S. Medical Licensing Examination (essential).
- 3 years of experience practicing as a primary care doctor.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
Duty Doctor Roles & Responsibilities
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interprets the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
How to apply for Medical jobs in Bangalore Sai Thunga Hospital?
- Visit official website of Sai Thunga Hospital i.e., sai-thungahospital.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Duty Doctor post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.