Driver Jobs in Narmada Polymers Delhi
Narmada Polymers is accepting applications for 2 Driver vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Driver Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/3/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Driver Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Driver Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Narmada Polymers is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Driver. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Driver jobs in Delhi via apna.co. When it comes to Driver Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Narmada Polymers, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Narmada Polymers Driver Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Narmada Polymers
Job Role: Driver
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 16000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/19/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Driver Job Description
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
About Narmada Polymers
Narmada Polymers Manesar Limited is a Public incorporated on 23 February 2018. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. … Directors of Narmada Polymers Manesar Limited are Sandeep Sharma, Anil Sharma, Ramesh Kumar Sharma, Pardeep Sharma and Kailash Sharma.
Required Skills for Driver job
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1-year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Driver Roles & Responsibilities
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
How to apply for Driver jobs in Delhi Narmada Polymers?
- Visit official website of Narmada Polymers i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Driver post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.