Dot Net Full Stack Developer Jobs in Cimpress India Private Limited
Cimpress India Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Dot Net Full Stack Developer with experience of 4 – 8 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Developer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Software Developer Jobs posted by Cimpress India Private Limited.
The Cimpress India Private Limited has notified the Software Developer Jobs Vacancy on 7/23/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Developer Jobs in Bangalore.
Software Developer Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Software Developer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Dot Net Full Stack Developer at Cimpress India Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Cimpress India Private Limited Software Developer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Cimpress India Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Cimpress India Private Limited
Job Role: Dot Net Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/23/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 3
Experience Required: 4 – 8 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 66000 – Rs. 100000
Education: B.Sc in Any Specialization
Selection Process: Interview
About Cimpress India Private Limited
Cimpress is an E-Commerce – Product Based Company has its presence in more than 25 countries and into Printing domain. 25 years’ old company which has its major operations in Europe and American Market.
Description of the Dot Net Full Stack Developer Vacancy
Our Tech Stack Strong experience with backend technologies is required for this role. Experience in architectural design, TDD, AWS, Docker, React, Redux, Typescript are plus. Our way of working includes peer reviewing, test driven development, thorough documentation, and Scrum.
Skills Required For Dot Net Full Stack Developer Vacancy
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 3+ years of relevant Experience
- Fluency in at least one mainstream object-oriented development language with .NET and C#.
- Good experience with MERN stack.
- AWS Stack, Serverless Lambda, EC2, S3, Dynamo, Elasticsearch, RDS, EBS etc.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with testing frameworks.
- Experience with source code management, logging, monitoring, and alerting services.
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Should have worked in Agile methodologies.
- Willing to learn and work on multiple languages
- Can excel as both individual contributor and team player.
- Solid understanding of business value (understanding competing priorities and probing for business value)
- Collaborative nature; you share knowledge with the team
- Independent problem solving skills; you are able to resolve issues with minimal help
Dot Net Full Stack Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Lead engineer on finalizing and setting up new DB and backend systems.
- Take decisions for modular, scalable, secure and maintainable architecture.
- Work closely together with the Product Owner and other engineers on the (technical) design of new features.
- Quality always trumps speed: you will review code, build and run automated tests, deliver extensive documentation, and do anything else you deem necessary to deliver high quality code.
- Coach and mentor junior engineers.
- Research better ways of working and help us to improve.
- Be an active participant in all scrum ceremonies.
How to apply for Software Developer Jobs in Bangalore, Cimpress India Private Limited?
- If you believe Cimpress India Private Limited Software Developer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., cimpress.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Dot Net Full Stack Developer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.