Documentation Executive Jobs in Tech Energy
Tech Energy Documentation Executive Careers: Tech Energy is currently looking to recruit Documentation Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Documentation Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Back Office jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 4 – 7 years experience. Tech Energy is offering Rs . 30000 – Rs. 32000 for the position of Documentation Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Tech Energy Documentation Executive Vacancy is 7/7/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website techenergyec.com.
About Tech Energy
Tech Energy was established with an objective of providing Engineering services, Manpower services and Training across all types of industry by providing trusted solutions to our clients with the highest-quality and exceptional business value
We provide tailor-made solutions for Short Term, Long Term, Project Based as well as Permanent positions in Engineering Design, Construction, Commissioning, Enterprise Asset Management, Information management, QA/QC and HSE to Engineering Consultants and EPC Contractors in variety of industries across India & Middle East Region.
Complete Details of the Tech Energy Back Office Jobs
|Company Name||Tech Energy|
|Job Role||Documentation Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||4 – 7 years|
|Salary||Rs . 30000 – Rs. 32000|
Documentation Executive Job Description
We are looking for highly meticulous, organized candidates for the position of documentation Executive. Documentation Executives are responsible for outlining a long-term storage strategy, working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company and training employees on efficient documentation usage, among other duties.
Documentation executive will physically exert themselves with the moving of files and boxes, requiring physical strength and stamina.
Required Skills for Documentation Executive job
- Proficiency with scanning and administrative technology.
- Physical strength and stamina for heavy lifting.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Documentation Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Organizing an archiving system.
- Labeling, sorting and categorizing documents for ease of use.
- Retrieving documents upon request.
- Outlining a long-term storage strategy.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation
- practice across the company.
- Training employees on efficient documentation usage.
- Assisting with both internal and external audits.Ensuring documentation integrity.
- Controlling access to documents.
- Removing documents that are obsolete.
- Utilizing storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Performing transcription and conversion work.
- Proofreading documents upon request.
Steps to apply for Documentation Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Tech Energy @ techenergyec.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Documentation Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Documentation Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.