Documentation Executive Jobs in Oswal Minerals Limited
Oswal Minerals Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Documentation Executive with experience of 5 – 12 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Back Office Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Back Office Jobs posted by Oswal Minerals Limited.
The Oswal Minerals Limited has notified the Back Office Jobs Vacancy on 6/11/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Back Office Jobs in Bangalore.
Back Office Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Back Office Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Documentation Executive at Oswal Minerals Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Oswal Minerals Limited Back Office Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Oswal Minerals Limited Back Office Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Oswal Minerals Limited
Job Role: Documentation Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/11/2021
Last Date: 6/27/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 5 – 12 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 25000 – Rs. 50000
Selection Process: Interview
About Oswal Minerals Limited
We, The OSWAL GROUP, are a leading trading house dealing in various Low Carbon and High Carbon Ferro Alloys, Nitrogen bearing Ferro Alloys, Virgin Metals, Stainless Steel Scraps, Super Alloy Scraps, Rare Earth Metals, Inoculants, Minerals, Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal Scraps, Refractories and allied products.
Description of the Documentation Executive Vacancy
We are looking for highly meticulous, organized candidates for the position of documentation Executive. Documentation Executives are responsible for outlining a long-term storage strategy, working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company and training employees on efficient documentation usage, among other duties.
Documentation executive will physically exert themselves with the moving of files and boxes, requiring physical strength and stamina.
Skills Required For Documentation Executive Vacancy
- Proficiency with scanning and administrative technology.
- Physical strength and stamina for heavy lifting.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Documentation Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Organizing an archiving system.
- Labeling, sorting and categorizing documents for ease of use.
- Retrieving documents upon request.
- Outlining a long-term storage strategy.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation
- practice across the company.
- Training employees on efficient documentation usage.
- Assisting with both internal and external audits.Ensuring documentation integrity.
- Controlling access to documents.
- Removing documents that are obsolete.
- Utilizing storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Performing transcription and conversion work.
- Proofreading documents upon request.
How to apply for Back Office Jobs in Bangalore, Oswal Minerals Limited?
- If you believe Oswal Minerals Limited Back Office Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., oswalminerals.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Documentation Executive.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.