Doctor Jobs in Jaipur
Leom International is currently hiring candidates for the role of Doctor. Notice regarding the Doctor vacancy in Jaipur location was published by the company on 08/04/2021. The work experience required for this Doctor position is 0 – 1 years.
Leom International Doctor Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Doctor jobs in Jaipur, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Doctor Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Jaipur are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Leom International official website; leominternational.in
About Leom International
LEOM INTERNATIONAL (ISO CERTIFIED 9001:2015) was conceptualized in the year 2015 & since its inception has grown in leaps & bounds providing quality staffing & HR solutions to various MNCs and Local companies, Universities, Colleges, etc. We maintain a Data Bank of well-qualified professionals supported by dynamic team keeping with the current industry requirement. Its professional human resource organization providing innovative recruitment and training platforms for the corporate world.
Complete Details of the Leom International Doctor Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .45000 – Rs. 50000|
Important Details to Apply for Doctor jobs in Jaipur Leom International
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Jaipur for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Doctor Jobs in Jaipur. If you are interested in applying for these latest Jaipur jobs at Leom International, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : leominternational.in
Last Date to Apply: 10/03/2021
Doctor Job Description
We are looking to hire a doctor with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills. Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
To ensure success, doctors should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions, and an innate ability to manage change. Top candidates will have the willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands while remaining calm under pressure.
Doctor Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
Required Skills for Doctor job
- Doctorate of dental surgery or dental medicine.
State license and malpractice insurance.
- Additional experience, certifications, or licensing may be required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
- Good management skills.
How to apply for Doctor jobs in Jaipur Leom International?
- Visit official website of Leom International i.e., leominternational.in
- Go to Leom International Careers Page
- Click on the Doctor post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.