Doctor Jobs in JK Life 100 Health Care
JK Life 100 Health Care Doctor Careers: JK Life 100 Health Care is currently looking to recruit Doctor to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Doctor job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Doctor jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 3 years experience. JK Life 100 Health Care is offering Rs .15000 – Rs. 25000 for the position of Doctor. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for JK Life 100 Health Care Doctor Vacancy is 10/30/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website freshersworld.com.
About JK Life 100 Health Care
Wanted Siddha, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, and Pharmacist for JK 100 Health care in Pallikaranai location. We are looking for experienced doctors and specialists to look after our out parents for a consult
Complete Details of the JK Life 100 Health Care Doctor Jobs
|Company Name||JK Life 100 Health Care|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs .15000 – Rs. 25000|
Doctor Job Description
We are looking to hire a doctor with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills. Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
To ensure success, doctors should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions, and an innate ability to manage change. Top candidates will have the willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands while remaining calm under pressure.
Required Skills for Doctor job
- Degree in medicine (essential).
- 5 years of residency training (essential).
- Current state medical license and Federal DEA license (essential).
- Completed U.S. Medical Licensing Examination (essential).
- 3 years of experience practicing as a primary care doctor.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
Doctor Roles & Responsibilities
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interprets the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
Steps to apply for Doctor Vacancy
- Visit the official site of JK Life 100 Health Care @ freshersworld.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Doctor job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Doctor job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.