Digital Marketing Manager Jobs in Digiflix Entertainment Private Limited
Digiflix Entertainment Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Digital Marketing Manager with experience of 4 – 7 years for Mumbai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Digital Marketing Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Mumbai Digital Marketing Jobs posted by Digiflix Entertainment Private Limited.
The Digiflix Entertainment Private Limited has notified the Digital Marketing Jobs Vacancy on 7/23/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Digital Marketing Jobs in Mumbai.
Digital Marketing Jobs in Mumbai
Successful candidates for Digital Marketing Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Manager at Digiflix Entertainment Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Mumbai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Digiflix Entertainment Private Limited Digital Marketing Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Digiflix Entertainment Private Limited Digital Marketing Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Digiflix Entertainment Private Limited
Job Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/23/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 4 – 7 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 8000 – Rs. 12000
Selection Process: Interview
About Digiflix Entertainment Private Limited
DigiflixTV is India`s first ever platform that is launched with 2 segments (DIGITOK- a short video format & DIGIMOVIES OTT platform) together in order to provide entertainment globally. First of its kind, Digiflix enters with path breaking concept. Launched in 2 segments, DigiFlix provides global entertainment with indigenous talent recognition. A platform wherein any aspiring talent pertaining to creative, film, art will be highlighted. Soon, DigiFlix aspires to break into music industry and be a leader in wholesome entertainment industry. An Indian platform with a vision of world entertainment domination.
Description of the Digital Marketing Manager Vacancy
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Skills Required For Digital Marketing Manager Vacancy
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing 5+ years preferable
- Key Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager Accounts, Polices and add Placements.
- Key Knowledge of Google Business Manager Accounts and their add placements.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Digital Marketing Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
How to apply for Digital Marketing Jobs in Mumbai, Digiflix Entertainment Private Limited?
- If you believe Digiflix Entertainment Private Limited Digital Marketing Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., digiflixtv.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Digital Marketing Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.