Digital Marketing Manager Jobs in CapTalent HR
CapTalent HR Digital Marketing Manager Careers: CapTalent HR is currently looking to recruit Digital Marketing Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Digital Marketing Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 3 years experience. CapTalent HR is offering Rs .10000 – Rs. 16000 for the position of Digital Marketing Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for CapTalent HR Digital Marketing Manager Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website captalenthr.com.
About CapTalent HR
We wish to introduce ourselves as CapTalent HR, formed by young dynamic entrepreneurs with wide experience in Recruitment, Staffing & other spectrum of HR functions. We are one of the few firms equipped to provide a comprehensive end-to-end HR service platform to our clients. Given the high cost, legal complexity and administrative burden associated with Staffing, Training & Development, Payroll, overall Employee Handling System and other HR functions in India, corporations are increasingly seeking to outsource these functions. Whatever the industry maybe we will work your organization to identify needs and develop a suitable action plan and assist with implementation, which in turn enhances the productivity, efficiency and Ethics. We help you to concentrate on your business rather than the functions & statutory norms involved in HR M.
Complete Details of the CapTalent HR Software Jobs
|Company Name||CapTalent HR|
|Job Role||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs .10000 – Rs. 16000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description
We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Required Skills for Digital Marketing Manager job
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Steps to apply for Digital Marketing Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of CapTalent HR @ captalenthr.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Digital Marketing Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Digital Marketing Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.