Digital Marketing Analyst Jobs in Global Analytics India Private Limited Chennai
Global Analytics India Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Digital Marketing Analyst vacancies at Chennai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Digital Marketing Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/19/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Digital Marketing Analyst Job Openings in Chennai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Digital Marketing Jobs in Chennai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 8 years. Global Analytics India Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Digital Marketing Analyst. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Digital Marketing jobs in Chennai via gaincredit.com. When it comes to Digital Marketing Analyst Jobs in Chennai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Global Analytics India Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Global Analytics India Private Limited Digital Marketing Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Global Analytics India Private Limited
Job Role: Digital Marketing Analyst
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 8 years
Salary: Rs. 20000 – Rs. 25000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Digital Marketing Analyst Job Description
The key requirement for the role is the ability to understand the business, identify new digital marketing channels for customer acquisition, optimize the existing digital marketing channels, develop data-driven solutions to address business problems and lead the analytics capabilities in the Marketing function. The individual will possess the ability to work in teams and display a proactive learning attitude.
About Global Analytics India Private Limited
GAIN Credit is the new name for the Global Analytics group of companies. Were an award-winning and market-leading fintech company dedicated to providing credit to customers who aren’t served fully by mainstream financial services. Our brands (Lending Stream, Drafty and Oye!) provide a range of lending products, backed up by world-class analytics, software and operations experience. Our primary business operates in the UK market, with headquarters in San Diego and offices in London, Chennai and Noida.
Required Skills for Digital Marketing Analyst job
- Experience in managing and optimizing programmatic display campaigns, YouTube ads etc. would be appreciated.
- A basic understanding of DV360 and web analytics tools like Google Analytics, GTM, search console etc. would be appreciated.
- Up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the digital marketing space.
- Should be data-driven. Should have an analytical bent of mind. Should be good with MS Excel.
- Experience in handling large & complex data sources and dexterity with MySQL would be a huge plus.
- Statistical modeling and experience with analytical tools such as R/Python would be a plus.
- Strong Analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in challenging existing thinking
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Digital Marketing Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluating the profitability of the existing digital marketing channels and optimize them to meet the business goals. Leveraging advanced analytics to segment/cluster the data to identify more/less profitable segments.
- Testing new digital marketing channels/campaigns to acquire/retain customers and optimize them to establish them as viable marketing channels/campaigns. The candidate would need to do rigorous and consistent testing in order to optimize the marketing mix.
- Providing guidance and leadership to the team on their workstreams.
- Working with different functions to ensure the timely and correct implementation of any functionality that can impact marketing performance.
- Ensuring that the tracking requirements are developed and implemented with utmost quality.
- Measuring end-to-end funnel to understand gaps in customer acquisition journey and identify areas of improvement.
- Overseeing the monitoring of key portfolio metrics and take data-driven actions based on the performance observed.
How to apply for Digital Marketing jobs in Chennai Global Analytics India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Global Analytics India Private Limited i.e., gaincredit.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Digital Marketing Analyst post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.