Dietician Jobs in Rishikula Ayurved and Yog Sansthan Delhi
Rishikula Ayurved and Yog Sansthan is accepting applications for 3 Dietician vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Post Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Fitness Trainer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/30/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Dietician Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Fitness Trainer Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 5 years. Rishikula Ayurved and Yog Sansthan is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Dietician. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Fitness Trainer jobs in Delhi via apna.co. When it comes to Dietician Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Rishikula Ayurved and Yog Sansthan, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Rishikula Ayurved and Yog Sansthan Fitness Trainer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Rishikula Ayurved and Yog Sansthan
Job Role: Dietician
Job Openings: 3
Experience Required: 1 – 5 years
Salary: Rs . 5000 – Rs. 10000
Education: Post Graduation
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/14/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Dietician Job Description
We are looking for a knowledgeable dietitian who is passionate about helping patients achieve their goals and lead healthier lives. Dietitians will develop trusting partnerships with their patients. They will learn about patient health concerns, goals, and dietary restrictions and preferences and work with them to create a healthier nutrition plan. They may also participate in demonstrations or seminars to inform the public about nutrition and promote healthier eating habits.
Successful dietitians are experts on all matters concerning diet and nutrition. They should be analytical, caring, and knowledgeable with good communication, active listening, problem-solving, and computer skills. They should also be passionate public speakers who
About Rishikula Ayurved and Yog Sansthan
Rishikesh Yog Sansthan (RYS) is intended for courses like 200 hours, 300 hours and 500 hours span according to Yoga Alliance rules. The school offers the commix of a couple of Yoga styles like Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga. Our school has structured courses in the most exhaustive and one of a kind way, enabling you to stand dissevered as an enlivened yoga educator.
Required Skills for Dietician job
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, health, or a related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- State licenses or additional certifications may be required.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, public speaking, and listening skills.
- Willingness to continue training and research to keep current on the latest discoveries and developments in the field.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Compassion and genuine interest in helping others develop better eating habits.
Dietician Roles & Responsibilities
- Speaking to patients to learn about their health goals and dietary needs, preferences, and restrictions.
- Developing nutrition plans for clients.
- Compiling information and tracking client progress towards their health goals.
- Entering patient information patient database.
- Keeping informed about the latest discoveries in nutrition.
- Speaking to groups to promote healthy eating habits and proper nutrition.
How to apply for Fitness Trainer jobs in Delhi Rishikula Ayurved and Yog Sansthan?
- Visit official website of Rishikula Ayurved and Yog Sansthan i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Dietician post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.