Design Engineer Jobs in Radiant Consultants
Radiant Consultants Design Engineer Careers: Radiant Consultants is currently looking to recruit Design Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Design Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Engineering Design jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 10 – 20 years experience. Radiant Consultants is offering Rs. 250000 – Rs. 375000 for the position of Design Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Radiant Consultants Design Engineer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website .radiantconsultants.com.
About Radiant Consultants
Radiant Consultants, with its office in Gurgaon (Delhi/NCR), is an organised recruitment service provider offering job consultancy services, placement consultancy services in India and overseas.
Radiant Consultants is a preferred recruitment partner with its clients and is a trusted placement consultant for professionals in India and overseas, providing the job consultancy services, placement consultancy services, overseas job consultancy and recruitment consultancy services in the area of IT, Telecom, R&D, Consumer Services, Financial Services, Legal, Manufacturing and key BPO operations.
Complete Details of the Radiant Consultants Engineering Design Jobs
|Company Name||Radiant Consultants|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||10 – 20 years|
|Salary||Rs. 250000 – Rs. 375000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Design Engineer Job Description
- Develop CPLD and FPGA for glue logic, including code, simulation, and verification.
- Capture the detailed design with schematic entry tools; generate the BOM and netlist.
- Work with Mechanical Engineer for thermal simulations, heat sink designs etc
Required Skills for Design Engineer job
Coordinated technical development, scheduling and problem solving for engineering design. Performed engineering design evaluations and dimensional fit analysis including thermal effects. Interfaced with all company departments to determine feasibility of value-engineering designs
Design Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
- Develop test prototypes.
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
Steps to apply for Design Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Radiant Consultants @ .radiantconsultants.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Design Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Design Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.