Deputy Program and Base Manager Jobs in Boeing
Boeing Deputy Program and Base Manager Careers: Boeing is currently looking to recruit Deputy Program and Base Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Deputy Program and Base Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Manager jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 10 – 15 years experience. Boeing is offering Rs. 100000 – Rs. 120000 for the position of Deputy Program and Base Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Boeing Deputy Program and Base Manager Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website boeing.co.in.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. Boeing’s advanced aircraft and services focus are playing an important role in the mission-readiness for the Indian Air Force and Indian Navy. Boeing is focused on delivering value to Indian customers with advanced technologies and is committed to creating sustainable value in the Indian aerospace sector – developing local suppliers, and shaping academic and research collaborations with Indian institutions. Boeing has strengthened its supply chain with 200 partners in India
Complete Details of the Boeing Manager Jobs
|Job Role||Deputy Program and Base Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||10 – 15 years|
|Salary||Rs. 100000 – Rs. 120000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Deputy Program and Base Manager Job Description
This requisition is for a locally hired position ofDeputy Program and Base Manager- Pathankotto be based atPathankot, India. This position is to lead and be part of the on-site Field Services and Program Management team supporting the Indian Air Force (IAF) customer at Pathankot Air Base in Punjab, India for Apache helicopters. The right candidate will have extensive experience in operation and maintenance of Attack/ Medium/ Heavy Lift helicopters at Operator, Intermediate and Depot level (preferred). The position requires the candidate to provide leadership, strategic planning, tactical execution and technical guidance for multi-skilled product support teams and also to be primary point of contact for interactions with IAF base leadership/ stakeholders.
Required Skills for Deputy Program and Base Manager job
Interacting & advising the base and squadron leadership
Deputy Program and Base Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversight of the on-site field services team and serve as the on-site Apache Program Representative for the Indian Air Force.
- Would be reporting through the Rotorcraft Program Manager (PM) and would assist the Rotorcraft PM in execution of the current contract and in planning and executing the transition to potential Gap and Follow on Support (FOS) contracts and other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- To be the local interface at Pathankot Air Base for US Program Managers and the in-country Rotorcraft PM for support of Apache helicopters and support for the Boeing team at the base.
- To assign and prioritize tasks to the field services team based on directions from the Rotorcraft PM/ US PMs.
- Lead and integrate a team of expats/ locally hired Field Service Representatives, Logistics Support Reps, other staff in a field environment, tasked for supporting the maintenance and operations of Apache squadrons.
Steps to apply for Deputy Program and Base Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Boeing @ boeing.co.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Deputy Program and Base Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Deputy Program and Base Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.