Dentist Jobs in Comfort Dental Clinc
Comfort Dental Clinc Dentist Careers: Comfort Dental Clinc is currently looking to recruit Dentist to work on a Full Time basis in Palghar. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Dentist job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Doctor jobs in Palghar
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Comfort Dental Clinc is offering Rs .20000 for the position of Dentist. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Comfort Dental Clinc Dentist Vacancy is 10/30/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website comfortdental.com.
About Comfort Dental Clinc
One stop for all dental treatment needs with on-site X-rays. World class sterilization procedure for all our instruments and equipment with 0% chance of infection. Good quality equipment and material used for all treatment needs. Comfortable seating with a large waiting area with 4 fully automatic dental chairs for the least amount of wait time. The entire clinic is Air conditioned for added comfort with the facility of Television, Magazines & Books. We have a separate child dental treatment room so that the child is comfortable when getting treated
Complete Details of the Comfort Dental Clinc Doctor Jobs
|Company Name||Comfort Dental Clinc|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
Dentist Job Description
We are searching for a knowledgeable dentist who can provide a range of services to our patients. The dentist will meet with patients, assess their dental health, perform scheduled cleanings, handle complex procedures, such as root canals, extractions, and oral surgery, and work with other staff members, such as dental hygienists and assistants, to provide our clients with quality dental services. You should also be able to assist in the management of the practice and promoting better oral hygiene.
To be a successful dentist, you should be caring, communicative, and experienced in diagnosing and treating dental ailments. You should also be skilled with the various tools and procedures needed to correct dental complaints and ensure the oral health of patients.
Required Skills for Dentist job
- Doctorate of dental surgery or dental medicine.
State license and malpractice insurance.
- Additional experience, certifications, or licensing may be required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
- Good management skills.
Dentist Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
Steps to apply for Dentist Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Comfort Dental Clinc @ comfortdental.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Dentist job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Dentist job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.