Delivery Boy Jobs in Hiring Team
Hiring Team Delivery Boy Careers: Hiring Team is currently looking to recruit Delivery Boy to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Delivery Boy job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Delivery Boy jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Hiring Team is offering Rs . 25000 – Rs. 30000 for the position of Delivery Boy. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Hiring Team Delivery Boy Vacancy is 6/25/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website hiringteam.com.
About Hiring Team
Take the guesswork and frustration out of the hiring process. Your on-demand Hiring Team will cut down your time spent hiring up to 70%. We help you be more selective with a larger pool of qualified candidates. You will gain best practices and a pulse of today’s candidate market from hiring experts.
You will work with your dedicated Hiring Coach knowing behind the scenes there is an entire team ensuring your success while you stay focused on your business. You’ll receive a search engine optimized (SEO) job description, a targeted social media campaign, and hiring tools and templates.
Complete Details of the Hiring Team Delivery Boy Jobs
|Company Name||Hiring Team|
|Job Role||Delivery Boy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 25000 – Rs. 30000|
Delivery Boy Job Description
We are looking to hire a reliable delivery boy to deliver packages to customers. The delivery boy’s responsibilities include verifying the identities of recipients before handing over packages, updating the status of the delivery on the company’s website upon completion of each delivery, and accepting payment for delivered packages where required. You should also be able to ensure that the company vehicle is regularly refueled and well-maintained.
To be successful as a delivery boy, you should adhere to road safety regulations at all times. Ultimately, a top-notch delivery boy should be able to evaluate traffic patterns and find alternate routes in order to ensure the timely completion of deliveries.
Required Skills for Delivery Boy job
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Delivery Boy Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver the items the customer’s location within the stipulated time
- Follow the right routes and maintain a strict time schedule
- Collect payments from customers on delivery
- Inform customers about the new products and services
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
Steps to apply for Delivery Boy Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Hiring Team @ hiringteam.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Delivery Boy job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Delivery Boy job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.