Delivery Boy Jobs in DTDC Express Limited Mumbai
DTDC Express Limited is accepting applications for 20 Delivery Boy vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Delivery Boy Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/31/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Delivery Boy Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Delivery Boy Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. DTDC Express Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Delivery Boy. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Delivery Boy jobs in Mumbai via dtdc.in. When it comes to Delivery Boy Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of DTDC Express Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the DTDC Express Limited Delivery Boy Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: DTDC Express Limited
Job Role: Delivery Boy
Job Openings: 20
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 12000 – Rs. 13000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/30/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Delivery Boy Job Description
We are looking to hire a reliable delivery boy to deliver packages to customers. The delivery boy’s responsibilities include verifying the identities of recipients before handing over packages, updating the status of the delivery on the company’s website upon completion of each delivery, and accepting payment for delivered packages where required. You should also be able to ensure that the company vehicle is regularly refueled and well-maintained.
To be successful as a delivery boy, you should adhere to road safety regulations at all times. Ultimately, a top-notch delivery boy should be able to evaluate traffic patterns and find alternate routes in order to ensure the timely completion of deliveries.
About DTDC Express Limited
Desk to Desk Courier & Cargo (also known as DTDC or DTDC Express Limited) is an Indian courier delivery services company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka DTDC handles 12 million shipments every month. In 2012, it acquired a 52 percent stake in Eurostar Express of Eurostar of UAE. In April 2013, DTDC acquired 70% of Nikkos logistics. In June 2013, French courier company GeoPost (owned by La Poste) acquired a 42 percent stake in DTDC.
Required Skills for Delivery Boy job
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Delivery Boy Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver the items the customer’s location within the stipulated time
- Follow the right routes and maintain a strict time schedule
- Collect payments from customers on delivery
- Inform customers about the new products and services
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
How to apply for Delivery Boy jobs in Mumbai DTDC Express Limited?
- Visit official website of DTDC Express Limited i.e., dtdc.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Delivery Boy post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.