Delivery Boy Jobs in Delhivery Private Limited
Delhivery Private Limited Delivery Boy Careers: Delhivery Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Delivery Boy to work on a Full Time basis in Jaipur. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Delivery Boy job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Delivery Boy jobs in Jaipur
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Delhivery Private Limited is offering Rs . 10000 – Rs. 13000 for the position of Delivery Boy. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Delhivery Private Limited Delivery Boy Vacancy is 6/22/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website delhivery.com.
About Delhivery Private Limited
Since its inception in 2011, Delhivery has become India’s leading supply chain services company. Our vision is to become the operating system for commerce in India, through a combination of world-class infrastructure, logistics operations of the highest quality and cutting-edge engineering and technology capabilities.
Complete Details of the Delhivery Private Limited Delivery Boy Jobs
|Company Name||Delhivery Private Limited|
|Job Role||Delivery Boy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 13000|
Delivery Boy Job Description
We are looking to hire a reliable delivery boy to deliver packages to customers. The delivery boy’s responsibilities include verifying the identities of recipients before handing over packages, updating the status of the delivery on the company’s website upon completion of each delivery, and accepting payment for delivered packages where required. You should also be able to ensure that the company vehicle is regularly refueled and well-maintained.
To be successful as a delivery boy, you should adhere to road safety regulations at all times. Ultimately, a top-notch delivery boy should be able to evaluate traffic patterns and find alternate routes in order to ensure the timely completion of deliveries.
Required Skills for Delivery Boy job
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Delivery Boy Roles & Responsibilities
- Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.
- Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining customers’ signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Cleaning, washing, refueling, and maintaining the company vehicle.
- Promptly reporting any road accidents and traffic violations to the company.
Steps to apply for Delivery Boy Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Delhivery Private Limited @ delhivery.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Delivery Boy job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Delivery Boy job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.