Delivery Boy Jobs in Big Basket
Big Basket is hiring aspirants for the role of Delivery Boy with experience of 0.5 – 4 Years for Gurgaon location. Aspirants, who are looking for Delivery Boy Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Gurgaon Delivery Boy Jobs posted by Big Basket.
The Big Basket has notified the Delivery Boy Jobs Vacancy on 5/25/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Delivery Boy Jobs in Gurgaon.
Delivery Boy Jobs in Gurgaon
Successful candidates for Delivery Boy Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Delivery Boy at Big Basket along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Gurgaon and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Big Basket Delivery Boy Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Big Basket Delivery Boy Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Big Basket
Job Role: Delivery Boy
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 5/25/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 10
Experience Required: 0.5 – 4 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.16000 – Rs. 17000
Selection Process: Interview
About Big Basket
Supermarket Grocery Supplies Pvt. Ltd., trading as BigBasket, is an Indian online grocery delivery service. The company primarily delivers grocery goods found in convenience stores, home essentials and food supplies to its customers. BigBasket was founded in December 2011 and has its headquarters in Bangalore, India.
Description of the Delivery Boy Vacancy
- Deliver products to customers/destinations at given addresses.
- Collect payments.
- Ensure Timely delivery
Skills Required For Delivery Boy Vacancy
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Delivery Boy Roles & Responsibilities
Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames. Carefully loading and unloading all packages. Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages. Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
How to apply for Delivery Boy Jobs in Gurgaon, Big Basket?
- If you believe Big Basket Delivery Boy Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., www.bigbasket.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Delivery Boy.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.