Delivery Boy Jobs in ATemps
ATemps Delivery Boy Careers: ATemps is currently looking to recruit Delivery Boy to work on a Full Time basis in Guwahati. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Delivery Boy job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Delivery jobs in Guwahati
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. ATemps is offering Rs . 18000 – Rs. 22000 for the position of Delivery Boy. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for ATemps Delivery Boy Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website atemps.in.
ATemps Services is the leading Placement Agency in India. We started as our work only permanent recruitment but now we processed with our more services. ATemps provide various services to our clients. We are here to provide Bulk hiring ,Campus hiring ,Temporary Staffing and Project Hiring Services to our respected clients. Also, we are the consultant and provide career opportunity to Job seekers at low to the high profile in respect of qualification and Experience . We seek to provide a human resource service which benefits both the employer and the employee and to be a corporate recruiter who is reliable, honest and committed.
Complete Details of the ATemps Delivery Jobs
|Job Role||Delivery Boy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 18000 – Rs. 22000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Delivery Boy Job Description
We are looking to hire a reliable delivery boy to deliver packages to customers. The delivery boy’s responsibilities include verifying the identities of recipients before handing over packages, updating the status of the delivery on the company’s website upon completion of each delivery, and accepting payment for delivered packages where required. You should also be able to ensure that the company vehicle is regularly refueled and well-maintained.
To be successful as a delivery boy, you should adhere to road safety regulations at all times. Ultimately, a top-notch delivery boy should be able to evaluate traffic patterns and find alternate routes in order to ensure the timely completion of deliveries.
Required Skills for Delivery Boy job
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Delivery Boy Roles & Responsibilities
- Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.
- Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining customers’ signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Cleaning, washing, refueling, and maintaining the company vehicle.
- Promptly reporting any road accidents and traffic violations to the company.
Steps to apply for Delivery Boy Vacancy
- Visit the official site of ATemps @ atemps.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Delivery Boy job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Delivery Boy job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.