Dean Jobs in North Maharashtra University
North Maharashtra University Dean Careers: North Maharashtra University is currently looking to recruit Dean to work on a Full Time basis in Jalgaon. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Dean job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Ph.D.degree from a recognized university.
Teaching jobs in Jalgaon
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 Years experience. North Maharashtra University is offering Rs.1,44,200 for the position of Dean. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for North Maharashtra University Dean Vacancy is 5/27/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website nmu.ac.in.
About North Maharashtra University
The North Maharashtra University is one of the upcoming universities in India, the university was established on 15th August, 1990 under the Maharashtra University Act No. XXIX of 1989 as a teaching and affiliating University.
Complete Details of the North Maharashtra University Teaching Jobs
|Company Name||North Maharashtra University|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 Years|
Dean Job Description
Deans are academic leaders who have academic, programmatic, managerial, and fiscal responsibilities for a school. Deans verify the adequacy of instruction, monitor academic integrity, confer degrees, and are responsible for student recruitment, admission, and academic progress.
Required Skills for Dean job
- Professor / Associate Professor with a total service / experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/research in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education;
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals; and he/she has not less than fifteenyears’ experience in teaching or research.
- A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix II, Table 2of Govt. ResolutionNo. Misc-2018/C.R.56/18/UNI-1, dated 8 March, 2019.
Dean Roles & Responsibilities
1.Coordinating the development of and implementing the college’s Vision and Goals Statement;
2.Leading college efforts toward achieving University goals;
3.Developing a college budget;
4.Managing the fiscal affairs of the college
Steps to apply for Dean Vacancy
- Visit the official site of North Maharashtra University @ nmu.ac.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Dean job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Dean job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.