Data Entry Operator Jobs in UBall Services Private Limited Delhi
UBall Services Private Limited is accepting applications for 7 Data Entry Operator vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed 12th and have required skill set can apply for these Data Entry Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/19/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Data Entry Operator Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Data Entry Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. UBall Services Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Data Entry Operator. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Data Entry jobs in Delhi via apna.co. When it comes to Data Entry Operator Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of UBall Services Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the UBall Services Private Limited Data Entry Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: UBall Services Private Limited
Job Role: Data Entry Operator
Job Openings: 7
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 10000- Rs. 24500
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 08/03/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Data Entry Operator Job Description
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
About UBall Services Private Limited
Uball Services Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 30 March 2019. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Other service activities Uball Services Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A. Directors of Uball Services Private Limited are Vaseem Akram and Vikas Puri.
Required Skills for Data Entry Operator job
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Data Entry Operator Roles & Responsibilities
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed
How to apply for Data Entry jobs in Delhi UBall Services Private Limited?
- Visit official website of UBall Services Private Limited i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Data Entry Operator post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.