Data Entry Operator Jobs in Sakai Display Products Corporation
Sakai Display Products Corporation Data Entry Operator Careers: Sakai Display Products Corporation is currently looking to recruit Data Entry Operator to work on a Full Time basis in Tirupati. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Data Entry Operator job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Data Entry jobs in Tirupati
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Sakai Display Products Corporation is offering Rs .15000 – Rs. 32000 for the position of Data Entry Operator. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Sakai Display Products Corporation Data Entry Operator Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website sdp.co.jp.
About Sakai Display Products Corporation
Sakai Display Products Corporation provide services like Development, manufacture, distribution, export and import of liquid crystal displays and other displays
Complete Details of the Sakai Display Products Corporation Data Entry Jobs
|Company Name||Sakai Display Products Corporation|
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .15000 – Rs. 32000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Data Entry Operator Job Description
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Required Skills for Data Entry Operator job
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Data Entry Operator Roles & Responsibilities
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed
Steps to apply for Data Entry Operator Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Sakai Display Products Corporation @ sdp.co.jp.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Data Entry Operator job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Data Entry Operator job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.