Data Entry Operator Jobs in Dasari Placement & Services
Dasari Placement & Services is hiring aspirants for the role of Data Entry Operator with experience of 0 – 1 years for Chennai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Data Entry Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Chennai Data Entry Jobs posted by Dasari Placement & Services.
The Dasari Placement & Services has notified the Data Entry Jobs Vacancy on 08/30/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Data Entry Jobs in Chennai.
Data Entry Jobs in Chennai
Successful candidates for Data Entry Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Data Entry Operator at Dasari Placement & Services along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Chennai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Dasari Placement & Services Data Entry Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Dasari Placement & Services Data Entry Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Dasari Placement & Services
Job Role: Data Entry Operator
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 08/30/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 35000
Selection Process: Interview
About Dasari Placement & Services
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator/Home Based to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems ,Whose typing speed is 30 plus.
Description of the Data Entry Operator Vacancy
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Skills Required For Data Entry Operator Vacancy
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Data Entry Operator Roles & Responsibilities
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed
How to apply for Data Entry Jobs in Chennai, Dasari Placement & Services?
- If you believe Dasari Placement & Services Data Entry Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., teamlease.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Data Entry Operator.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.