Data Entry Executive Jobs in Ahilya Jewels Mumbai
Ahilya Jewels is accepting applications for Various Data Entry Executive vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Data Entry Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/08/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Data Entry Executive Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Data Entry Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Ahilya Jewels is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Data Entry Executive. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Data Entry jobs in Mumbai via ahilyajewels.com. When it comes to Data Entry Executive Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Ahilya Jewels, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Ahilya Jewels Data Entry Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Ahilya Jewels
Job Role: Data Entry Executive
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 5000 – Rs. 10000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
Data Entry Executive Job Description
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
About Ahilya Jewels
Ahilya is promoted by Kajal Kapadia Jain. Kajal has a diploma in the philosophy of Aesthetics (Mumbai University). She runs an art consultancy called Gallery Maya, and has an MBA in Marketing (S P Jain Institute of Management). She has helped launch several brands for companies both domestic and international: these include Lakme, L’Oreal and Orra jewellery. Kajal saw a market for well-designed Sterling Silver Jewellery pieces at fair prices. Mining India`s rich cultural heritage, Kajal has designed unique collections, with a contemporary twist. Ahilya is an eclectic combination of heritage designs, dramatic patterns and contemporary styles.
Required Skills for Data Entry Executive job
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Data Entry Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed
How to apply for Data Entry jobs in Mumbai Ahilya Jewels?
- Visit official website of Ahilya Jewels i.e., ahilyajewels.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Data Entry Executive post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.