Data Analyst Jobs in Hyderabad
Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd is currently hiring candidates for the role of Data Analyst. Notice regarding the Business Intelligence vacancy in Hyderabad location was published by the company on 10/4/2021. The work experience required for this Data Analyst position is 2 – 7 years.
Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd Business Intelligence Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Business Intelligence jobs in Hyderabad, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Data Analyst Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Hyderabad are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd official website; thomsonreuters.com
About Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
Complete Details of the Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd Data Analyst Jobs
|Company||Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 7 years|
|Salary||Rs. 25000 – Rs. 75000|
|Education||B.Com, B.Sc in Statistics|
Important Details to Apply for Business Intelligence jobs in Hyderabad Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Hyderabad for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Business Intelligence Jobs in Hyderabad. If you are interested in applying for these latest Hyderabad jobs at Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : thomsonreuters.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Data Analyst Job Description
The Marketing Analyst will help drive critical business decisions by designing and building exceptional, intuitive, accurate data products in support of global marketing stakeholders’ use cases according to marketing analytics leadership’s vision and roadmap.
Data Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Independently own and manage assigned projects and meet deadlines, clearly communicating progress and barriers to manager and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders, marketing analytics peers, and leaders to anticipate and gather use case requirements, seek feedback, and test solutions.
- Build world-class data products such as validated, curated data sets via Alteryx ETL workflows, intuitive self-serve dashboards in Tableau, and/or operational statistical models using R/Python.
- Precisely follow established best practice standards to ensure consistency and scalability of data products.
- Maintain existing data products and troubleshooting issues or updates as notified.
- Actively identify and propose innovations in data practices that evolve capabilities, improve efficiency or standardization, and better support stakeholders.
Required Skills for Data Analyst job
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Management Information Systems, Finance, Econometrics, Statistics, or similar data centric disciplines.
- 2+ years’ experience in analytics, database administration, dashboard building, or data science roles.
- Demonstrable technical skills in data ETL with tools such as SQL or Alteryx, in data visualization with tools such as Tableau or PowerBI, in statistical model building with tools such as Python or R, and/or in robotic process automation (RPA) with tools such as UiPath.
- Excellent oral, written, and visual (PowerPoint slides) communication skills, especially in distilling information into digestible bites, telling stories with data, and translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize, and complete tasks with a high attention to detail, even in the face of ambiguity and environmental barriers.
- Skilled in navigating complex organizations, systems, and processes and building collaborative relationships.
- Experience using marketing data sources such as CRM especially Salesforce, marketing automation platform especially Eloqua, web tracking especially Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing or digital domains and of professional services industry, especially legal, tax, and accounting is a plus.
- Curious, Adaptable, Innovative.
How to apply for Business Intelligence jobs in Hyderabad Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd?
- Visit official website of Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd i.e., thomsonreuters.com
- Go to Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd Careers Page
- Click on the Data Analyst post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.