Data Analyst Jobs in GENPACT India Private Limited Noida
GENPACT India Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Data Analyst vacancies at Noida Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Analytics Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 8/31/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Data Analyst Job Openings in Noida like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Analytics Jobs in Noida
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 2 years. GENPACT India Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Data Analyst. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Analytics jobs in Noida via genpact.com. When it comes to Data Analyst Jobs in Noida for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of GENPACT India Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the GENPACT India Private Limited Analytics Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: GENPACT India Private Limited
Job Role: Data Analyst
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 50000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Data Analyst Job Description
In this role associate will work with a team to provide analytical support on deductions recovery. Such analytical support may include data management, data interpretation, reporting, structuring an analysis, interpreting the results in a business context and providing insights to team to drive deduction recovery.
About GENPACT India Private Limited
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics
Required Skills for Data Analyst job
- Knowledge on retail and FMCG/CPG industry, exposure to CPG/Consumer data
- Analytical skills, problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Should have ability to handle large data sets in arriving at meaningful findings.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment without compromising the quality
Data Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepares and analyses data. This can include locating, profiling, cleansing, extracting, mapping, importing, validating or modelling.
- Applies query, data exploration and transformation, basic statistical methods and visualization techniques to build business insights or improve data quality.
- Performs validation and testing to confirm the accuracy of the information built.
- Interprets results of analyses, identifies trends and issues, and develops recommendations to support business objectives.
- Communicates valuable information so that it is easy to understand and influences other to act based on the useful information provided.
- Think strategically about data as a core enterprise asset and assist in all phases of the advanced analytic development process
- Work with Data engineers to supervise and help institutionalize models and dashboards for Analytics
- Slice and dice through the database and come up with actionable analytical insights
- Support other task as assigned (dashboard, reporting, governance of data using audits to identify gaps and opportunities)
How to apply for Analytics jobs in Noida GENPACT India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of GENPACT India Private Limited i.e., genpact.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Data Analyst post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.