Customer Support Executive Jobs in Stylein Consultancy Services Private Limited Bangalore
Stylein Consultancy Services Private Limited is accepting applications for 100 Customer Support Executive vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed 12th and have required skill set can apply for these BPO Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/08/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Customer Support Executive Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
BPO Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 2 years. Stylein Consultancy Services Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Customer Support Executive. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these BPO jobs in Bangalore via apna.co. When it comes to Customer Support Executive Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Stylein Consultancy Services Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Stylein Consultancy Services Private Limited BPO Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Stylein Consultancy Services Private Limited
Job Role: Customer Support Executive
Job Openings: 100
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Rs . 25000- Rs. 33000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 08/03/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Customer Support Executive Job Description
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team. The Customer Care Executive will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers.
To be successful as a customer support executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional appearance. These skills will prove invaluable when mentoring the representatives in your team and mediating with customers. An outstanding customer support executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
About Stylein Consultancy Services Private Limited
Stylein Consultancy Service Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 10 May 2017. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Pune. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 1,000,000. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c. Stylein Consultancy Service Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 31 December 2020 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2020. Directors of Stylein Consultancy Service Private Limited are Komal Viraj Khabiya, Ramesh Gulabchand Golecha
Required Skills for Customer Support Executive job
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
Customer Support Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and
- providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
How to apply for BPO jobs in Bangalore Stylein Consultancy Services Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Stylein Consultancy Services Private Limited i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Customer Support Executive post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.