Customer support Executive Jobs in Delhi
Money Farming is currently hiring candidates for the role of Customer support Executive. Notice regarding the BPO vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 09/01/2021. The work experience required for this Customer support Executive position is 0 – 10 years.
Money Farming BPO Jobs
So, if you are looking for any BPO jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Customer support Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Money Farming official website; ncs.gov.in
About Money Farming
Needed Staff Members For Office work in Broking Platforms. Profile- Technical support executive Location- pan india. Available to join from 12th of the September. Totally Work from home. 5 Days a week work. Saturday would be half day, work till 2 pm only. Sunday is holiday. Monday to friday work timing 10 am to 6pm. with starting minimum Fixed salary of 17,000per month + Mobile allowances. Need to take inbound Calls of the customer who are facing problem in account opening. Need to solve their Problems and make them complete their account opening successfully. No target based work. U can make Partners also for Your companies in order to generate more earning.
Complete Details of the Money Farming Customer support Executive Jobs
|Role||Customer support Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs .17000 – Rs. 40000|
Important Details to Apply for BPO jobs in Delhi Money Farming
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for BPO Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Money Farming, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : ncs.gov.in
Last Date to Apply: 09/30/2021
Customer support Executive Job Description
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team. The Customer Care Executive will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers.
To be successful as a customer support executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional appearance. These skills will prove invaluable when mentoring the representatives in your team and mediating with customers. An outstanding customer support executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
Customer support Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and
- providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
Required Skills for Customer support Executive job
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
How to apply for BPO jobs in Delhi Money Farming?
- Visit official website of Money Farming i.e., ncs.gov.in
- Go to Money Farming Careers Page
- Click on the Customer support Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.