Customer Support Engineer Jobs in Mumbai
Core Team Solutions Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Customer Support Engineer. Notice regarding the Technical Support vacancy in Mumbai location was published by the company on 7/21/2021. The work experience required for this Customer Support Engineer position is 1 – 2 years.
Core Team Solutions Private Limited Technical Support Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Technical Support jobs in Mumbai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Customer Support Engineer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Mumbai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Core Team Solutions Private Limited official website; coreteamsolutions.in
About Core Team Solutions Private Limited
Digital technology has become an integral part of modern life. Across all industries and sectors, information technology is serving as a base for all operations. In fact, traditional business practices are getting outdated day by day and are being replaced by e-business. In order to ensure a smooth and progress oriented business, it is hence essential to have a strong IT department
Complete Details of the Core Team Solutions Private Limited Customer Support Engineer Jobs
|Company||Core Team Solutions Private Limited|
|Role||Customer Support Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs. 10000 – Rs. 22000|
Important Details to Apply for Technical Support jobs in Mumbai Core Team Solutions Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Mumbai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Technical Support Jobs in Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Mumbai jobs at Core Team Solutions Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : coreteamsolutions.in
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Customer Support Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to provide technical assistance to our clients. You will help install, upgrade, and troubleshoot hardware and software systems. If you are computer-savvy and enjoy supporting end users, we would like to meet you. To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques.
Customer Support Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals.
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems.
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct remote troubleshooting.
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue.
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs.
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional.
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests
- Help create technical documentation and manuals.
Required Skills for Customer Support Engineer job
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, or similar role (1 to 2 yrs.)
- Hands-on experience with Windows / Linux / Mac OS environments
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
How to apply for Technical Support jobs in Mumbai Core Team Solutions Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Core Team Solutions Private Limited i.e., coreteamsolutions.in
- Go to Core Team Solutions Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Customer Support Engineer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.