Customer Service Manager Jobs in HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Customer Service Manager with experience of 3 – 8 years for Kochi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Retail Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Kochi Retail Jobs posted by HDFC Bank Limited.
The HDFC Bank Limited has notified the Retail Jobs Vacancy on 6/22/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Retail Jobs in Kochi.
Retail Jobs in Kochi
Successful candidates for Retail Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Customer Service Manager at HDFC Bank Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Kochi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the HDFC Bank Limited Retail Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the HDFC Bank Limited Retail Jobs
Hiring Company Name: HDFC Bank Limited
Job Role: Customer Service Manager
Job Location: Kochi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/22/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 8 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 30000
Selection Process: Interview
About HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank.
Description of the Customer Service Manager Vacancy
They work directly with clients as well as overseeing a team of Client Service Representatives. They work to develop and implement client service strategies that will increase sales while providing a positive experience for all clients.
Skills Required For Customer Service Manager Vacancy
- Education: Any Graduate/Post Graduate/Professional Degree
- Minimum 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Sales/Marketing skills are required
- Candidate should possess good Communication Skills
- Required skill(s): Direct Sales, Interpersonal and Influential skills, Customer Service
- Preferred skill(s): Ability to learn, Banking operations
- Achieve sales targets and providing Customer service
- Relationship Management for a Portfolio of customers
- Responsible for Cross Sell & enhancing relationship with existing customers
- Customer service to ensure walk in customers issues
- Selling of Investment products like Mutual Fund, Insurance & Current account & Saving account
- Managing Operations like A/c opening, Fixed Deposit, Lockers, and Forex etc
- Deepening of existing Current account & saving account relationships
- Generation of referrals from internal database
- Customer acquisition & cross sell to walk in customers
- Report Generation & filing
- Generate business and cross sell all products and services of the Bank
- Enhance the value of existing accounts of Current account & saving account customers. Retention of accounts
- Pins custodian
- Review all critical reports, monitor cash levels, fraud control, etc
- Cost Management and staff productivity
- Branch administration & ATM (onsite) management
- Branch Operations and Audit Compliance
How to apply for Retail Jobs in Kochi, HDFC Bank Limited?
- If you believe HDFC Bank Limited Retail Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., hdfcbank.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Customer Service Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.