Customer Service Jobs in Pricol Limited
Pricol Limited Customer Service Careers: Pricol Limited is currently looking to recruit Customer Service to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Customer Service job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
BPO jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 3 years experience. Pricol Limited is offering Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000 for the position of Customer Service. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Pricol Limited Customer Service Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website pricol.com.
About Pricol Limited
Pricol commenced its operations in 1975 in Coimbatore, South India in the manufacture of automotive instruments. Committed to leadership and excellence and guided by its core values, Pricol continues its stride as a reputable global brand in the automotive component and products business.
Today, Pricol provides leading automobile and industrial brands with precision-engineered technological solutions in over 45 countries with more than 2000 product variants. Pricol group is powered by a 5100 strong, dedicated and skilled workforce across 8 countries which resolutely pursues the mission to be PASSIONATE, SUSTAINABLE, DYNAMIC and EVOLVING.
Complete Details of the Pricol Limited BPO Jobs
|Company Name||Pricol Limited|
|Job Role||Customer Service|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Customer Service Job Description
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Required Skills for Customer Service job
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Customer Service Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Steps to apply for Customer Service Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Pricol Limited @ pricol.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Customer Service job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Customer Service job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.