Customer Service Executive Jobs in Meera Cleanfuels Limited
Meera Cleanfuels Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Customer Service Executive with experience of 0 – 1 years for Mumbai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Customer Service Executive Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Mumbai Customer Service Executive Jobs posted by Meera Cleanfuels Limited.
The Meera Cleanfuels Limited has notified the Customer Service Executive Jobs Vacancy on 6/9/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Customer Service Executive Jobs in Mumbai.
Customer Service Executive Jobs in Mumbai
Successful candidates for Customer Service Executive Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Customer Service Executive at Meera Cleanfuels Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Mumbai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Meera Cleanfuels Limited Customer Service Executive Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Meera Cleanfuels Limited Customer Service Executive Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Meera Cleanfuels Limited
Job Role: Customer Service Executive
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/9/2021
Last Date: 7/9/2021
No of openings: 3
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Good Package
Selection Process: Interview
About Meera Cleanfuels Limited
MCL is not just an organization but a revolution to make our nation fuel independent, transform environment protection and empower masses. We decided to build such a business that will have a deep impact on society and Mother Earth. The main objective of MCL is to manufacture sustainable cleanfuels from non-food feedstock like jatropha, algae, biomass and waste. We are even pioneers of rural development since over a decade with initiatives such as organic farming, energy crop farming, biomass farming and providing alternate avenues of income generation to farmers through innovative rural projects, supporting the village economy in a sustainable manner.
Description of the Customer Service Executive Vacancy
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team. The Customer Support Executive will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers.
To be successful as a customer support executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional appearance.
Skills Required For Customer Service Executive Vacancy
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
Customer Service Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and
- providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
How to apply for Customer Service Executive Jobs in Mumbai, Meera Cleanfuels Limited?
- If you believe Meera Cleanfuels Limited Customer Service Executive Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., meeracleanfuels.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Customer Service Executive.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.