Customer Service Executive Jobs in IG Infotech (India) Private limited Bangalore
IG Infotech (India) Private limited is accepting applications for 10 Customer Service Executive vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these BPO Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/26/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Customer Service Executive Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
BPO Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 6 years. IG Infotech (India) Private limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Customer Service Executive. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these BPO jobs in Bangalore via www.iggroup.com. When it comes to Customer Service Executive Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of IG Infotech (India) Private limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the IG Infotech (India) Private limited BPO Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: IG Infotech (India) Private limited
Job Role: Customer Service Executive
Job Openings: 10
Experience Required: 1 – 6 years
Salary: Good Package
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Customer Service Executive Job Description
Your role will be to help deliver world-class and industry leading support to our global client base across various verbal/written channels. You dont need a background in finance to apply; were looking for people with a passion for providing excellent service and who have an interest in learning more about financial markets. This entry level role is ideal for those with strong interpersonal skills seeking work in a fast-paced, challenging and team-focused trading environment with 24/7 coverage(rotational shifts). We are looking for a culture-fit, the company prides itself of a vibrant and fun working culture that offers an enjoyable work environment to pursue productivity.
About IG Infotech (India) Private limited
We’re the No.1 provider of CFDs worldwide, with operations
in 17 countries. We give retail investors leveraged access to over 17,000 financial markets through our award-winning dealing platform and mobile apps.
Required Skills for Customer Service Executive job
- A degree-level education (any subject)
- Experience of working in a customer facing role (Preferable)
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- A Sales background, would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Confident to employ basic maths skills, particularly mental arithmetic.
- Strong team player and time management skills
- Literacy in MS Office
- Can handle an administrative role
- Ability to work well under pressure
Customer Service Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Addressing queries from our international client base on all of our products (i.e. CFD, Spread bet, Share dealing etc.) and multiple trading platforms
- Answering queries from our client base on all our products and platforms
- Provide front line support across written/verbal channels like emails, web chats, social media platforms and phone lines
- Proactively conversing with our clients about financial markets and our latest innovations
- Investigate trade related queries from rejected orders, trading related charges and stops & limits execution
- Perform administrative tasks for clients across a range of areas, including a fair amount of payment related queries, generating tax statements, reactivating accounts and transfers of accounts into IG
- Provide first line technical support for IT related issues both for our platform and charts
How to apply for BPO jobs in Bangalore IG Infotech (India) Private limited?
- Visit official website of IG Infotech (India) Private limited i.e., www.iggroup.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Customer Service Executive post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.