Customer Service Associate Jobs in Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra Customer Service Associate Careers: Tech Mahindra is currently looking to recruit Customer Service Associate to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Customer Service Associate job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
BPO jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Tech Mahindra is offering Rs . 12500- Rs. 18333 for the position of Customer Service Associate. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Tech Mahindra Customer Service Associate Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website techmahindra.com.
About Tech Mahindra
What began as a steel-trading venture seven decades ago, steadily turned into a global brand, spanning nations and industries. This is a story with an upward curve, narrating how an Indian company paved its way to become a global powerhouse. We have come a long way since 1945. Early pioneers of globalisation, the Mahindra brothers collaborated with a wide range of international companies. Over the next decades, Mahindra’s reach extended beyond steel to transportation, telecom, tractors, and more.
Complete Details of the Tech Mahindra BPO Jobs
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 12500- Rs. 18333|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Customer Service Associate Job Description
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Required Skills for Customer Service Associate job
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Customer Service Associate Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Steps to apply for Customer Service Associate Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Tech Mahindra @ techmahindra.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Customer Service Associate job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Customer Service Associate job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.