Customer Relations Jobs in Rangoli Enterprises
Rangoli Enterprises is hiring aspirants for the role of Customer Relations with experience of 0 – 1 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for BPO Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi BPO Jobs posted by Rangoli Enterprises.
The Rangoli Enterprises has notified the BPO Jobs Vacancy on 07/10/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for BPO Jobs in Delhi.
BPO Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for BPO Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Customer Relations at Rangoli Enterprises along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Rangoli Enterprises BPO Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Rangoli Enterprises BPO Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Rangoli Enterprises
Job Role: Customer Relations
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 07/10/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 18000 – Rs. 22000
Selection Process: Interview
About Rangoli Enterprises
Rangoli enterprises is a leading wholesale corporate organization that is engaged in manufacturing as well as trading of exclusive corporate gifts and premium stationery goods. Our curated range of multi-varied products suits all occasions and is inspired by a minimalistic, sustainable vision. Our journey is embarked on the goals of redefining a premium lifestyle and garnering efficiency for corporate offices and personalized spaces. At Rangoli, we believe that Individuality is the basis of innovation.
Description of the Customer Relations Vacancy
We are looking for an experienced customer relationship manager to be responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The customer relationship manager will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. You should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
To be successful as a customer relationship manager, you should possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization. You will conduct quality assurance surveys to determine customer satisfaction and use the findings to improve on areas of complaint. Ultimately, an outstanding customer relationship manager will work closely with sales and accounts managers to ensure that all staff preserves relationships with clients.
Skills Required For Customer Relations Vacancy
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Superior product knowledge.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
Customer Relations Roles & Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
How to apply for BPO Jobs in Delhi, Rangoli Enterprises?
- If you believe Rangoli Enterprises BPO Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., teamlease.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Customer Relations.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.