Customer Care Executive Jobs in Pune
Karvy Digikonnect Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Customer Care Executive. Notice regarding the BPO vacancy in Pune location was published by the company on 07/09/2021. The work experience required for this Customer Care Executive position is 1 – 2 years.
Karvy Digikonnect Limited BPO Jobs
So, if you are looking for any BPO jobs in Pune, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Customer Care Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Pune are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Karvy Digikonnect Limited official website; karvydigikonnect.com
About Karvy Digikonnect Limited
Karvy DigiKonnect is a subsidiary of Karvy group; Karvy group is a premier financial services provider, ranked among the top 5 across its business segments. Established in 2015 Karvy DigiKonnect has emerged as a leading provider of contact centre services in the highly competitive domestic BPO space. What we offer to our customers is more than just a vendor-customer relationship. We focus on building partnership with our customers to enhance CX & achieve business outcomes through strong service delivery backed by innovative usage of technology and analytics.
Complete Details of the Karvy Digikonnect Limited Customer Care Executive Jobs
|Company||Karvy Digikonnect Limited|
|Role||Customer Care Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs . 14000- Rs. 18000|
Important Details to Apply for BPO jobs in Pune Karvy Digikonnect Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Pune for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for BPO Jobs in Pune. If you are interested in applying for these latest Pune jobs at Karvy Digikonnect Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : karvydigikonnect.com
Last Date to Apply: 07/24/2021
Customer Care Executive Job Description
We are looking for a qualified Customer Care Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team. The Customer Care Executive will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers.
To be successful as a customer support executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional appearance. These skills will prove invaluable when mentoring the representatives in your team and mediating with customers. An outstanding customer support executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
Customer Care Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and
- providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
Required Skills for Customer Care Executive job
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
How to apply for BPO jobs in Pune Karvy Digikonnect Limited?
- Visit official website of Karvy Digikonnect Limited i.e., karvydigikonnect.com
- Go to Karvy Digikonnect Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Customer Care Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.