Customer Care Executive Jobs in Bangalore
CIEL HR is currently hiring candidates for the role of Customer Care Executive. Notice regarding the BPO vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 07/16/2021. The work experience required for this Customer Care Executive position is 2 – 5 years.
CIEL HR BPO Jobs
So, if you are looking for any BPO jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Customer Care Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at CIEL HR official website; cielhr.com
About CIEL HR
CIEL began its journey in Aug 2015 with the passion of rebuilding an HR services business anchored on the values that the founders deeply believe in, right from the time they started Ma Foi in 1992. The vision is to emerge as one of the most respected HR services companies in the world anchored on the values of growth, professionalism, dignity and diversity.
CIEL promotes learning with humility, serving with dignity and growing with integrity. Members of CIEL care about customers deeply and deliver best-in-class solutions keeping the interest of all other stakeholders in mind. CIEL will combine the power of technology with the capability of its members to deliver value to its stakeholders through rigorous execution.
Complete Details of the CIEL HR Customer Care Executive Jobs
|Role||Customer Care Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 30000- Rs. 35000|
Important Details to Apply for BPO jobs in Bangalore CIEL HR
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for BPO Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at CIEL HR, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : cielhr.com
Last Date to Apply: 08/03/2021
Customer Care Executive Job Description
We are looking for a qualified Customer Care Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team. The Customer Care Executive will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers.
To be successful as a customer support executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional appearance. These skills will prove invaluable when mentoring the representatives in your team and mediating with customers. An outstanding customer support executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
Customer Care Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and
- providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
Required Skills for Customer Care Executive job
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
How to apply for BPO jobs in Bangalore CIEL HR?
- Visit official website of CIEL HR i.e., cielhr.com
- Go to CIEL HR Careers Page
- Click on the Customer Care Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.