Copy Writer Jobs in Saffron Consultancy Services
Saffron Consultancy Services Copy Writer Careers: Saffron Consultancy Services is currently looking to recruit Copy Writer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Copy Writer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Content Writer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 5 years experience. Saffron Consultancy Services is offering Rs . 25000 – Rs. 42000 for the position of Copy Writer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Saffron Consultancy Services Copy Writer Vacancy is 6/27/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website saffroncareers.in.
About Saffron Consultancy Services
SAFFRON the name of our firm ,is inspired by the precious and popular spice .The three wispy Saffron threads can be gleaned from each delicate crocus which though lavender-purple in color is called traditionally as Kesar..Its effect is pristine and symbolizes purity. Akin to the potential value of this precious spice,it shall be our endeavor at Saffron Careers to deliver value to all our clients thereby redefining careers and at the same time retaining purity in our approach Saffron Consultancy Services (SCS) is a steadily growing , qualitative consultancy firm catering to domestic Placements, International Education and Immigration. We also undertake allied activities to career building activities like Professional Resume Building, Counseling and Training.
Complete Details of the Saffron Consultancy Services Content Writer Jobs
|Company Name||Saffron Consultancy Services|
|Job Role||Copy Writer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 25000 – Rs. 42000|
Copy Writer Job Description
We are currently searching for a creative copywriter who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. Copywriters will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
To be a successful copywriter, you should have exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs of your clients or companies. You should be punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented.
Required Skills for Copy Writer job
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be beneficial or required.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
Copy Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
Steps to apply for Copy Writer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Saffron Consultancy Services @ saffroncareers.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Copy Writer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Copy Writer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.