Copy Paste Work Jobs in Kochi
Sakai Display Products Corporation is currently hiring candidates for the role of Copy Paste Work. Notice regarding the Data Entry vacancy in Kochi location was published by the company on 10/04/2021. The work experience required for this Copy Paste Work position is 0 – 1 years.
Sakai Display Products Corporation Data Entry Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Data Entry jobs in Kochi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Copy Paste Work Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Kochi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Sakai Display Products Corporation official website; sdp.co.jp
About Sakai Display Products Corporation
Sakai Display Products Corporation provide services like Development, manufacture, distribution, export and import of liquid crystal displays and other displays
Complete Details of the Sakai Display Products Corporation Copy Paste Work Jobs
|Company||Sakai Display Products Corporation|
|Role||Copy Paste Work|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .13000 – Rs. 38000|
Important Details to Apply for Data Entry jobs in Kochi Sakai Display Products Corporation
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Kochi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Data Entry Jobs in Kochi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Kochi jobs at Sakai Display Products Corporation, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : sdp.co.jp
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Copy Paste Work Job Description
We are seeking a detail-oriented Copy Paste Work to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Copy Paste Work Roles & Responsibilities
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed
Required Skills for Copy Paste Work job
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply for Data Entry jobs in Kochi Sakai Display Products Corporation?
- Visit official website of Sakai Display Products Corporation i.e., sdp.co.jp
- Go to Sakai Display Products Corporation Careers Page
- Click on the Copy Paste Work post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.