Content Writing Jobs in Wisdmlabs
Wisdmlabs is hiring aspirants for the role of Content Writing with experience of 1 – 2 years for India location. Aspirants, who are looking for Content Writer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these India Content Writer Jobs posted by Wisdmlabs.
The Wisdmlabs has notified the Content Writer Jobs Vacancy on 6/21/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Content Writer Jobs in India.
Content Writer Jobs in India
Successful candidates for Content Writer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Content Writing at Wisdmlabs along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in India and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Wisdmlabs Content Writer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Wisdmlabs Content Writer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Wisdmlabs
Job Role: Content Writing
Job Location: India
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/21/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 60000
Education: Post Graduation
Selection Process: Interview
We are specialist open-source application development startup with a focus on providing complex functional solutions on the popular WordPress, Magento & Moodle platforms.
Description of the Content Writing Vacancy
Do you love writing essays or participating in debates? Do you love articulating stories? Put your writer hat on, we want to hear from you.
Were looking for a person whos passionate about writing. We want someone who can use their wit and creativity to craft amazing content; content that resonates with the reader and subtly persuades them to take an action. As part of our team, youd have to be willing to take interest in the readers journey, their pain points, to produce genuine, helpful content; the kind of content that makes an impact and helps us build our brand.
It’s great if you have an interest in reading or have impeccable grammar. But that’s not all that it takes. Saying that you’d make a good content writer because you’ve read a lot of books or have good grammar is like saying you can build a chair because you’ve sat in many. Grammar and writing are not the same. And, with the kind of content that we want, we don’t want just any chair— we want a Barcalounger. The kind of chair that pulls people in, and makes them want to stay.
Skills Required For Content Writing Vacancy
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
Content Writing Roles & Responsibilities
- Write clear, persuasive copy (for blogs, newsletters, ads)
- Go beyond written content and think about images/videos/illustrations to create compelling content
- Have an in-depth understanding of the reader (through research, user observations, interviews)
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize reach
- Come up with new content marketing ideas, create outlines
- Work on optimizing existing content
- Write lucid, concise content
How to apply for Content Writer Jobs in India, Wisdmlabs?
- If you believe Wisdmlabs Content Writer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., wisdmlabs.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Content Writing.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.