Content Writing Jobs in PeakPals
PeakPals Content Writing Careers: PeakPals is currently looking to recruit Content Writing to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Content Writing job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Content Writer jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. PeakPals is offering Rs . 10000 – Rs. 17000 for the position of Content Writing. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for PeakPals Content Writing Vacancy is 09/26/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website peakpals.in.
PeakPals is 1st Fatloss Community for GEN-Z & makes them live at their peak by personalized diet, workouts & a new lifestyle to create a new future, together!
Complete Details of the PeakPals Content Writer Jobs
|Job Role||Content Writing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 17000|
Content Writing Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Required Skills for Content Writing job
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writing Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Steps to apply for Content Writing Vacancy
- Visit the official site of PeakPals @ peakpals.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Content Writing job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Content Writing job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.