Content Writing Intern Jobs in Kamdhenu Organic Products
Kamdhenu Organic Products Content Writing Intern Careers: Kamdhenu Organic Products is currently looking to recruit Content Writing Intern to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Content Writing Intern job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Content Writer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Kamdhenu Organic Products is offering Rs . 3000 – Rs. 5000 for the position of Content Writing Intern. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Kamdhenu Organic Products Content Writing Intern Vacancy is 7/2/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website kamdhenuorganics.in.
About Kamdhenu Organic Products
Kamdhenu Organics Dealer, Supperlier and Manufacturer of Dyeing Chemicals, Reactive Dyes, Textile Dyes across the globe. Our Superior Dyeing Chemical Products are made from Natural Oils and Trona-ORE (Minreals from Rivers and Lakes).
Kdonol Dyeing Chemical Prdocuts are the trust-worthy source of superior quality. Our products reduce Cost and Water Pollution about 50%.
Kamdhenu Organics Founder – R.K. Shukla Textile Diploma in 1974 Bombay. Works in several units and last as President Processing in TRIDENT GROUP. First Plant for processing of knitted woven fabrics Ashoka Dyeing Was installed under his Guidance. Raw Material From MC Green Mineral USA
Complete Details of the Kamdhenu Organic Products Content Writer Jobs
|Company Name||Kamdhenu Organic Products|
|Job Role||Content Writing Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 3000 – Rs. 5000|
Content Writing Intern Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Required Skills for Content Writing Intern job
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writing Intern Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Steps to apply for Content Writing Intern Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Kamdhenu Organic Products @ kamdhenuorganics.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Content Writing Intern job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Content Writing Intern job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.