Content Writing Intern Jobs in ININDIA Corporation Bangalore
ININDIA Corporation is accepting applications for 2 Content Writing Intern vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Content Writer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/06/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Content Writing Intern Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Content Writer Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. ININDIA Corporation is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Content Writing Intern. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Content Writer jobs in Bangalore via indiacorporation.net. When it comes to Content Writing Intern Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of ININDIA Corporation, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the ININDIA Corporation Content Writer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: ININDIA Corporation
Job Role: Content Writing Intern
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 4000 – Rs. 7000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/22/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Content Writing Intern Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
About ININDIA Corporation
INDIA CORPORATION, was incorporated in 1995 by Mr Nimesh Desai who has experience of more then 25 years in the welding industry.The company initially started with dealing only in ador welding ltd (formally known Advani-oerlikon) and Sun-arc make welding products. Since then with the combination of skills and experience, we bring you to the point where we are today. The Co. has grown significantly by introducing new brands and its new products. Today we are dealing in almost all well known brands and various welding products.
Required Skills for Content Writing Intern job
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writing Intern Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Bangalore ININDIA Corporation?
- Visit official website of ININDIA Corporation i.e., indiacorporation.net.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Content Writing Intern post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.