Content Writing Intern Jobs in Delhi
How To Abroad is currently hiring candidates for the role of Content Writing Intern. Notice regarding the Content Writer vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 6/7/2021. The work experience required for this Content Writing Intern position is 0 – 1 years.
How To Abroad Content Writer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Content Writer jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Content Writing Intern Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at How To Abroad official website; apna.co
About How To Abroad
HTA (How To Abroad) is now seeking an awesome Intern who is enthusiastic and talented.
Complete Details of the How To Abroad Content Writing Intern Jobs
|Company||How To Abroad|
|Role||Content Writing Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 1500 – Rs. 2000|
Important Details to Apply for Content Writer jobs in Delhi How To Abroad
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Content Writer Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at How To Abroad, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 7/6/2021
Content Writing Intern Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Content Writing Intern Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Required Skills for Content Writing Intern job
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Delhi How To Abroad?
- Visit official website of How To Abroad i.e., apna.co
- Go to How To Abroad Careers Page
- Click on the Content Writing Intern post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.