Content Writing Intern Jobs in Gemaira
Gemaira Content Writing Intern Careers: Gemaira is currently looking to recruit Content Writing Intern to work on a Full Time basis in Jaipur. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Content Writing Intern job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Content Writer jobs in Jaipur
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Gemaira is offering Rs . 2000 – Rs. 7000 for the position of Content Writing Intern. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Gemaira Content Writing Intern Vacancy is 6/30/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website gemaira.com.
GEMAIRA is the brain child of our founder, Mr Harshit Khandelwal, where we create, design, curate and share the happiness that jewellery gives to everyone who owns it! Our brand is an extension to the family’s long legacy in the jewelry industry.
His grandfather, Mr Kanhaiya Lal specialized in gemstone cutting techniques and craftsmanship. In the 80s, he worked hard to build a reputed name in the business for manufacturing and trading of several types of gemstones specializing in Zambian emeralds. The business was then continued by his father, Mr Neeraj Khandelwal, who is a passionate explorer and a true visionary in real life. He travelled across the globe to grow the business and succeeded in elevating the family business to a global level. Since then, we have been successfully running a jewelry business worldwide & have clients in major cities of the world like New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Miami, London & many more.
Complete Details of the Gemaira Content Writer Jobs
|Job Role||Content Writing Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 2000 – Rs. 7000|
Content Writing Intern Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Required Skills for Content Writing Intern job
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writing Intern Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Steps to apply for Content Writing Intern Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Gemaira @ gemaira.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Content Writing Intern job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Content Writing Intern job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.