Content Writer Jobs in Delhi
Vigilante Digital is currently hiring candidates for the role of Content Writer. Notice regarding the Content Writer vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 6/8/2021. The work experience required for this Content Writer position is 1 – 5 years.
Vigilante Digital Content Writer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Content Writer jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Content Writer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Vigilante Digital official website; vigilantedigital.com
About Vigilante Digital
A few years ago while working on Google Adwords, I witnessed first hand that some people are great at somethings and not so great at others. People would need help setting up their online advertising presence and truly wouldn’t know the first thing on how to get started. Many people try and fail in a matter of days, blowing through money and hoping for the best and I have witnessed this first hand. Many advertising companies that promote Adwords have never been on the inside and understand how it all works. Well guess what, I have been and here is what I can tell youWe offer one service and it’s all about Google Adwords and you. What we do is create your brand and focus on getting you new customers…That’s it!!!!! We manage your account working with you and we explain things in a simple way so you completely understand what’s going on and why.
No hidden fees and No hidden agendas. Just us working together to make you and your business thrive in the online advertising world. That’s our story and that is how Vigilante Digital was born. No more Advertising companies stating their good at Adwords and then waste your money and get no results. We help everyone who needs it…My name is Joseph Burke and I would love to hear from you to see how we can “save your business”.
Complete Details of the Vigilante Digital Content Writer Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000|
Important Details to Apply for Content Writer jobs in Delhi Vigilante Digital
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Content Writer Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Vigilante Digital, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : vigilantedigital.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/23/2021
Content Writer Job Description
Candidate for this role should have excellent written English skills and must ensure
- Spelling and formatting are correct
- No typing mistakes are made while typing or copying from original text
- Headings are properly done
- All photos and illustrations have correct captions
- Page arrangement is proper
- Must be able to proofread and find mistakes while doing data reviews
- Should be able to concentrate for long spells of time
- Basic knowledge of publishing industry
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Draft content ideas, ready for approval.
- Write long form compelling blog articles.
- Create enticing product descriptions.
- Generate landing page copy for pages across the website.
- Write print marketing material that will be distributed to customers in a variety of formats.
Required Skills for Content Writer job
- Strong Research Skills.
- A Solid Understanding of SEO.
- Organizational Skills.
- The Ability to Get Focused.
- The Ability to Meet Deadlines.
- Editing, Editing, and More Editing.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Delhi Vigilante Digital?
- Visit official website of Vigilante Digital i.e., vigilantedigital.com
- Go to Vigilante Digital Careers Page
- Click on the Content Writer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.